CED

February 2015

Issue link: http://read.dmtmag.com/i/462847

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 21 of 60

February 2015 | Construction Equipment Distribution | www.cedmag.com | 19 February 2015 5 | Construction Equipme me me ment nt D nt istribution o | www.cedmag.com m m m m m | 19 in the news Steven Bierman, president of CNH Industrial Capital LLC, CNH Industrial's financial services segment in North America, will retire effective March 1, 2015. Genesis Attach- ments has named Mike Ganier as its Southeast regional manager, covering North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Missis- sippi, Alabama and Florida. FAE, a manufacturer of land clear- ing equipment and PTO mounted construction attachments, recently celebrated 25 years in business at its world headquarters in Fondo, Italy. Nearly 400 employees, top-selling dealers and a few loyal customers gathered as President and Co-founder Diego Scanzoni discussed the history of the company and its rise in the industry. FAE is also known for its track forestry mulchers marketed under the PrimeTech brand. In addi- tion to four manufacturing facilities, the company has six distribution branches in the United States, Canada, Australia, France, Germany and Russia. Cummins Inc. named Tracy Embree president of the Components Group, effective Jan. 1. Embree becomes a member of the Cummins Leadership Team, reporting to Chief Operating Officer Rich Freeland. Embree was presi- dent – Cummins Turbo Technologies (CTT). She replaces Anant Talaulicar, who has been serving in a dual role, president of the Components Group and leading the India Area Business Organization. Talaulicar will continue be part of the Cummins Leadership Team, serving solely as chairman and managing director of the India Area Business Organization. Atlas Copco Construction Equipment named Marty Molthen as district sales manager of the company's South- west rental chan- nel and DeAnna Wells as its area sales manager for the East Texas and Louisiana territory. Tracy Embree Marty Molthen DeAnna Wells Mike Ganier

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of CED - February 2015