CED

December 2014

Issue link: http://read.dmtmag.com/i/425123

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 33 of 75

32 | www.cedmag.com | Construction Equipment Distribution | December 2014 CONDEX Preview (CONDEX Preview continued on page 34 More Customer Service, In the Palm of Their Hand cdkglobal.com/heavyequipment • Booth 501 MyDealer is an optional product targeted to expand the usage of smartphones and tablets for our dealers' clients. We look to develop small individual apps to assist dealer clients in doing business with the dealer more efficiently and have access to key information. MyDealer is device-agnostic and will help extend the business system out to the end user like what eServices has done. Features available with MyDealer: • View/maintain My Profile • View My Equipment (including option to update hours) - Submit email to request service appointment - Submit email to say interested in selling • View My Outstanding Invoices • View My Rented Units (including ability to mark off rent) • View Dealership News • View Alerts from Alert Management (if using the PFW Alert Management product) • View Equipment Available for Sale by Dealership • View Rental Units Available from Dealership • View Help • Change/Reset Password Reach Everyone in Your Region – They're All Reading CEG www.constructionequipmentguide.com • Booth 523 Construction Equipment Guide (CEG) is a national publication and website providing industry news; articles on construction equipment, projects and legislation; auction coverage; business profiles and events and more. CEG's biweekly newspapers consist of four regional editions – Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and Western. CEG's website, www.constructionequipmentguide. com, is a one-stop source for news, used equipment searches, equipment dealer locators, upcoming auctions, construction videos, online editions of its print editions and more. Founded in 1957, CEG is based in Fort Washington, Pa., and is a proud member of the Associated Press. 50-Year Leader in Equipment Dealer Business Solutions www.ebs-next.com • Booth 517 The Next for Windows SQL Solution encompasses all dealers, renters, repair centers, and distributors' needs, in one easy-to-use system, comprising: Real-time Integrated Accounting, Intelligent Inventory, Rental Management, MFR Interfaces, Customer Relationship Management, Warranty, Preventive Maintenance, Paperless Field Service, Easy Scheduling, Time Management, Job Costing, Transportation and Dispatch. Now, eBS is happy to release its new Cloud Solution for Next for Windows SQL – all of the solutions and none of the IT. Also new to eBS is our Customer Self-Service Portal (CSSP) and our Mobile CRM Applications both available to enhance your Business. We have dedicated our lives to your business – and firmly believe that anyone that does not specialize in your business has no business asking for it. For more information, call 713-939- 1000 or e-mail ebssales@ebs-next.com. PosiGrab Hydraulic Coupler: Easy to Use, Better Safety Features www.escocorp.com • Booth 608 ESCO Corp., a leading global provider of wear parts and attachments for the mining and construction industries, offers an advanced hydraulic coupler that gives machine operators a simple connection to attachments and provides greater site safety. The ESCO PosiGrab coupler features both front and rear locks that are mechanically engaged through the full working cycle. The natural position of the coupler is locked and only opens using forced hydraulic pressure. The connection and release of an attachment, including the visual confirmation that the lock- ing mechanisms are engaged, is done without the operator leaving the safety of the cab. Along with the safety and ease-of-use benefits, the PosiGrab coupler was engineered to reduce stress on attachments and machines.

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of CED - December 2014