CED

January 2015

Issue link: http://read.dmtmag.com/i/439781

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 33 of 83

32 | www.cedmag.com | Construction Equipment Distribution | January 2015 >> CONDEX PREVIEW 1.888.862.7461 ww w. beka-lube.com B E K A - L U B R I C A T I O N S P E C I A L I S T S S I N C E 1 9 2 7 Show Them Some Lube Really Want To Make Customers Happy? When customers ask about automated lubrication for their heavy trucks and equipment, give them the answer they're looking for: a Beka-Max system custom fit to their application! • Complete range of autolube and multi point lubrication products • Unmatched field support for you and for customers • Custom-assembled and serviced in North America • Professional-grade MATO manual and powered grease guns Become a Beka-Max dealer. Talk to us at the AED Summit, Booth #909 026-051 CED-AED 2015 7.25x4.875 2C.indd 1 2014-12-09 1:40 PM Streamline Your Certificate Tracking jtbatesgroup.com • Booth 610 JTraxis certificate tracking from J.T. Bates Insurance Group just got better. JTraxis can now track claims and sales tax exemption forms, and boasts new and improved features to the expiring certificate renewal process: • Verification: JTraxis verifies the certificate of insurance is both current and valid, verifying proof of coverage. • Prevention: JTraxis offers a proactive solution to certificate management that limits your company's exposure. • Protection: JTraxis helps you protect your assets and is fully endorsed by J.T. Bates Insurance Group, a consulting firm with over 30 years' experience in the equipment industry. • Archiving: With JTraxis, your certificates are stored in a secure database, so there is no concern about losing business-critical information with our paperless archiving system. Call J.T. Bates Insurance Group today at 877-900-8729 to find out how we can help you streamline your certificate tracking. Please visit us in CONDEX Booth 909 Jamie Bates

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of CED - January 2015